Allectra Pressure Burst Disks are designed to rupture and release gas in the event of potentially hazardous pressures greater than atmospheric pressure occurring in the vacuum system.
Three versions are offered.
- Standard type: membrane ruptures at system pressure of maximum 1.7 bar overpressure.
- Low Pressure type: membrane ruptures at system pressure of maximum 0.8 bar overpressure.
- Ultra Low Pressure type: membrane ruptures below 0.5 bar, by this the system does not fall under the overpressure regulations.
Burst pressure is increased at low temperatures up to a factor of 1.8 at -200°C and reduced by high temperatures up to a factor of 0.7 by 450°C. Bakeout over 150°C can increase the maximum burst pressure by a factor of 1.1.
*Versions with gas recovery have a flow rate of >35 l/s for all flange sizes.
Features- UHV compatible, high bakeable to 350°C and leak tight to <5 x 10-10 mbar l/s
- Protects sensitive components against accidental overpressure in the vacuum system.
- Optional gas recovery system to prevent gases escaping into the atmosphere.
- DN40CF and DN16CF versions/KF types and custom flanges, ULP version needs 63CF or ISO63 flange.
Allectra GmbH was founded in 2002 in Berlin and now manufactures and supplies a full range of HV (high vacuum) and UHV (ultra high vacuum) components including custom products all over the world. Allectra Limited was started in 2003 in Sussex to promote the products on a worldwide basis. The Allectra sales and service network is also supported by offices in France and Italy. Today, global customers include universities, major Synchrotron laboratories and High Technology companies.