Water circuits installed at Diamond Light Source
As well as developing new technology for nuclear fusion including limit switches and Kapton® insulated radiation resistant cables, our manufacturing facilities have welcomed many challenges this year from our customers in multiple scientific and technology disciplines:
- Water-cooled masks, scatter guard and cooling circuits for the new I02 Versatile Macromolecular X-tallography in-situ (VMXi) beamline under construction at the Diamond Light Source
- A Tapered Flight Tube for an upgrade to the Tosca instrument at the Rutherford Appleton laboratory
- A Multi-Feedthrough flange for the National Synchrotron Radiation Research Center in Taiwan
- New generation Microswitches for a European Fusion Experiment
- A 'cryo' feedthrough assembly for an ultracold atoms lab
And some specialised components ranging from attenuator cooling flanges to custom flanges with 8 x double-sided SMA 18GHz feedthroughs
We look forward to serving the scientific community in 2017 and wish everyone a happy and peaceful New Year.
(Pictured below) Custom flanges with 8 x double-sided SMA 18 GHz feedthroughs.
Allectra GmbH was founded in 2002 in Berlin and now manufactures and supplies a full range of HV (high vacuum) and UHV (ultra high vacuum) components including custom products all over the world. Allectra Limited was started in 2003 in Sussex to promote the products on a worldwide basis. The Allectra sales and service network is also supported by offices in France and Italy. Today, global customers include universities, major Synchrotron laboratories and High Technology companies.