Allectra Pressure Burst Disks have been developed to protect sensitive components against accidental over-pressure in the Vacuum System. When over-pressure occurs, the membrane comes into contact with the edges of the housing and ruptures, relieving the pressure in the system.
Three versions are offered:
- The standard type: membrane ruptures at system pressure of max. 1.7 bar overpressure
- The Low Pressure type: membrane ruptures at system pressure of max. 0.8 bar overpressure (ASME-UD certified)
- Ultra Low Pressure type: membrane ruptures below 0.5 bar, by this the system does not fall under the overpressure regulations.
*Once ruptured, the units must be discarded.
- UHV compatible, high bakeable to 350°C and leak tight to <5 x 10-10 mbar l/s
- Optional gas recovery system to prevent gases escaping into the atmosphere
- DN40CF and DN16CF versions/ KF types and custom flanges, ULP version needs 63CF or ISO63 flange
Allectra GmbH was founded in 2002 in Berlin and now manufactures and supplies a full range of HV (high vacuum) and UHV (ultra high vacuum) components including custom products all over the world. Allectra Limited was started in 2003 in Sussex to promote the products on a worldwide basis. The Allectra sales and service network is also supported by offices in France and Italy. Today, global customers include universities, major Synchrotron laboratories and High Technology companies.